Shoreline Girls


Looking ahead to our Getaway Weekend at Rosemary Beach where my sister and I will teaching and showing our work, I decided to paint a beach scene with some fun-looking chics. I love the way that they look like they are about to fall down laughing--a scene like you would see with a bunch of women acting silly once they're all together. Oh! I've been there! Those times make fun memories! Our workshop is Feb. 1 in the beautiful Rosemary Beach, Florida near Seaside. Read more about it at our new site: caroleandclaire.com!

Oil on Canvas, 12x16, $500 plus $20 shipping SOLD

Comments

Claire Kayser said…
Fun, Sis! You really captured the mood here. Great color and simplicity.

Rock on!
Carole Foret said…
Thank you! Did you see the purple tones I added to the skin?? :)
Anonymous said…
barb, go away--you spammer....

Popular Posts