Auburn Sneak Peek

With the show less than 2 weeks away, I am painting like crazy!  Especially my oil paintings.  I'll kick into gear with acrylics and, possibly encaustics, this week since my oil paintings require some time to dry.  Tell me what you think of these!

Tyger Trottin'  Oil on Canvas, 20x24



The Flush, Oil on Canvas, 20x16 SOLD

If you haven't already picked up your October issue of Southern Living, then do! There is a feature on Carole Foret in the People and Places section. 

I am honored to have been chosen to be a part of such a well-respected and loved magazine.  I am truly blessed!

Comments

Karen Smith said…
Carole these are GREAT! I especially love the one of Sani-Flush since I frequented that spot when I was at Auburn. I hope your show goes really well!!
Carole Foret said…
Karen, thank you! Can't wait to show them in my gallery by next week. Come in and see them! Loved having you in the drawing class this week--lots of fun!

Popular Posts