Tuscan Landscape




Finally, I have finished a piece from my recent travels to Italy. Tonight is my next Paint Night of a Tuscan Landscape at the Ledges in Huntsville, Alabama, and this is what we will be painting.  It will be about Tuscan rooftops in a beautiful landscape.  I am taking this piece with me to have on display to help the students.  The photo that this was painted from was taken from a high perspective in Cortona, Italy right at the wall that surrounds the hill town.  Every view down is sweeping and breathtaking.  I hope you like this piece-full of layered color and rich textures!

Acrylic on Canvas, 10x10, $475 plus $10 shipping SOLD

Comments

The colors are so infused with light! I love it.
Carole Foret said…
Thank you, Julie! It just flowed and really represents the feel I had when I shot the photo. Love when that happens! Thanks again for your comment.
Anonymous said…
Oh, Carole--this is wonderful! Makes me want to bathe in that sunlight. Your light sense is so incredible. I hope to achieve that one day!!!!

Anne
Happy Odd Girl said…
Really like this, too... it has a tremendous sense of 'place', if you know what I mean by that... It feels real and personal... :)

Popular Posts